Bell Ringers are a vital part of my classroom routine... it is such a great way have students focus the moment they walk through the door!
This packet includes 75 themed warm-up questions- enough for 15 weeks of content! Included in the download:
- Document with all 75 questions
- Themed Poster
- Teacher Answer Key
- Powerpoint Slides with a slide for each day
Themed days include:
- Morphology Monday (focusing on Anatomy/Physiology)
- Terminology Tuesday (2 "fancy terms for common conditions" an 2-3 "word surgery" terms for students to break down and interpret)
- Un-Well Wednesday (features symptoms from some of the oddest illnesses and diseases for students to research)
- #ThrowbackThursday (students will choose a medical history topic, perform a brief research and then write a Tweet and hashtag on what they find)
- Fun Fact Friday (crazy, random facts about medicine and human anatomy/physiology)
Looking for more content like this? Click HERE to visit my store, Purposeful Pedagogy.
Follow me on Facebook! Click HERE!
10 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
These have been a lifesaver for me this semester. Even has the PowerPoint slides ready to go. One less thing to worry about while creating so much other content.
This is AWESOME! I no longer have to figure out bell work daily. I LOVE THIS!!
love these bellringers!!
Looks like a great warm up activity. I love the various themes!
The bell ringers are very organized and easy to use!
Love!!!! Very useful and time saving!
These are so interesting; the kids enjoy the out of the ordinary themes.